Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome!

Hello!

Over the past few weeks i have been trying to decide whether or not to start a blog in regards to my Endo and i believe it's now time. So, here it is.

The start of 2012 is turning out to be unexpectedly important. I didn't intend it to be, i just happened to start thinking about things and then decided to actually do them.

I've decided to do alot this year, its going to be interesting. And i need to be able to document to an extent. I don't want to live my life on the internet, its too distracting. I was reading Amanda Palmer's blog the other day and she said the same even though she's considered the 'queen of the internet'. I am online alot. I wouldn't try and dispute that but i have my reasons. However, i don't want every emotion, every feeling out there. I doubt i could ever video blog. That's far too personal.

I like words, i like writing. It all makes sense. :)

So welcome to my blog on Endo. The most fascinating and violent thing i have ever personaly dealt with and witnessed. What is it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endometriosis

Simple enough. Weird stuff grows in weird places and causes weird things.

But they can't really explain what it feels like and in the past year and a half, i'm only just realising. I was diagnosed three years ago but have probably had it since i was very young. I am a member of many forums and they are all super special to me. I won't go into details right now, you'll get enough of that over time. I also won't shove things down your throat, its not the best way to do things in these situations. But i will be informative and open, i will share.

I'm excited...it's going to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment